Thursday, October 7, 2010

Centerline Reunion

Some of the old Centerline gang got together for dinner at Nancy (Shortell) Fobert's house tonight. We created a new drinking game called "Grandma" and we all applauded our love of ice cream and hot dogs and anything else that little Ella Kerr wanted to applaud for.

The only group shot I got was when we were all packing up to leave - the Kerr family included Aiden, Allison (not in the shot) and Ella carried by mom Joanne and "Daddy Michael Kerr". Who is that in the center of the photo? Of course, its Jeff - honorary family member and photo harlot. (I would say whore but this is a family blog)


No night with Jeff and Jen would be complete with out the obligatory pose with our ever-ready picture faces.

And a final shot of me with out hostess and my very first "real" boss out of college, Nancy.

Not pictured - Steve Moran - because I promised I wouldn't post his picture but it was a classic eye roll next to Jeff. A good time was had by all. So when is the fall festival, Michael?

No comments: