Tuesday, October 5, 2010

49 and All Mine

Bill just keeps improving with age, doesn't he? (and I don't mean that in a sarcastic wine-on-the-Tommy-Bahama-shirt way "Oh, I've improved it! Take my eyes but not the shirt!" What movie, anyone?)

Here we have lifting a birthday pint at Redbones.

And here we are about to eat vast amounts of tenderized and bbqed cow and pig. More cow and pig than anyone should ever eat in one sitting. But that's what birthdays are all about, right? Indulgence. Celebration. Over doing it.


Happy birthday to my very best friend xoxox

4 comments:

Jen and Bill said...

It's convenient that Jen is my best friend too.... it works out well.

amp said...

Many happy returns of the day (and go BBQ!)

dmizzle said...

Old man river...

dmizzle said...

You said Redbones....