Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Anyone want some group therapy?

The monthly Wednesday night out with Stacey and Di. We hit an old stand by, Paparazzi. The place was packed - imagine if there was actually a good restaurant in the area?? They would make a killing.

Of course - I forgot to bring my camera!!! So Di took a picture for me with her iphone but sent it to my phone and I don't know how to get a picture from my phone on to my mac. So here is a picture of the picture on my phone. Next I might take a picture of this blog post so I'd have a picture of picture of a picture...


Had a wonderful time as always. Now I'm totally intrigued by group therapy - which by the end of the night meant that you sit with strangers, you tell them your silly middle class problems and they tell you to shut th f*** up because they are drug addicts with real problems. I want to go but I want to be in the drug addict role without the drugs.

Disclaimer: no one at the table was in group therapy. It was just a topic of discussion. Really.

2 comments:

didi said...

The funniest part was when you said we don't need group because we have you! (not that you'd ever tell us to shut up, of course.)

Jennifer said...

I like to think of myself as "Tough Love"