Tuesday, October 27, 2015

The way to improve Florida? Bring in the Brits

The week in Orlando was a long one.  We had a great Sales Kickoff, even if it was in Florida :)
This year was extra cool because I got to see the Sales guys I used to work with AND see many of the International team.  

You can tell we've spent the week together.  The pictures are becoming more unprofessional.

 The set up for the final dinner was like a wedding.  Except they added mini golf, cornhole (always makes me smile), karaoke and having your portrait drawn.
Cute picture of Ceri.  She's like Malikai.  It's rare to get a picture of Ceri not clowning around.
 As I wrote this up I realized that I was hanging with three Brits and an Italian.
I like the fact that the night wasn't spent talking about the difference between Britain and the U.S., which is a default conversation for those not as worldly as me.
Instead, we made wise ass cracks at each other all night.  (except for the Italian, who was too drunk to understand what she was saying).
Safe travel back home, my friends.  Jen and I will be back soon.


No comments: