Thursday, October 15, 2015

Spy Games

Earle and I were together for a few hours.  That could only mean one thing.
Another upcoming adventure of Earle's Facebook spy story.
We took random pictures and Earle will spin it into something that I'm sure will embarrass me.

Speaking of embarrassing.... 

Everytime I think we are on the same team Earle stages a fight between us.




We only got a dozen odd looks from the Ogunquit tourists as we ran up and down the dock.



I think I was suppose to send these pics to him to create the story.
It might be best if I conveniently forget to.

2 comments:

amp said...

Spy games? Who is Brad Pitt and who is Robert Redford? Not to mention who is the wormy CIA mud level bureaucrat?

didi said...

I appreciate that you never dropped your cigar throughout the battle, Bill