Friday, October 23, 2015

I Fetched a Stretch with Fletch

Fletch and I met up for a man date while at our Sales Kickoff meeting in Orlando.
Always great to see Fletch.  
We had lunch....

 We posed with the woman who replaced me when I went to the UK.

And then we posed for professional head shots.  Fletch looks like he's running for student council
It's a good thing they only take torso shots.  My pants look too long.  
Must make a call to the tailor.


I messed up the first day and didn't get my first pictures sent.
So I came back and turned up the volume on my style.
The green jacket was very polarizing.
All the other patterns I threw together weren't so polarizing ... they were mocked.
Whatever.  It was free.



2 comments:

Fletch said...

If only Jen was there...

didi said...

Love the green!!!