Monday, October 26, 2015

Old Geeks at Twin Peaks

I spent last week in Florida at our company's sales kick off meeting.  My work chums dragged me to a place called Twin Peaks.  It was described as Hooters with better food.  I was not psyched.  I 50 something year old guy in a place with 21 year old nearly-nude women is creepy.

 It didn't bother my mates, all except Peter in my same age range.

Well, she IS wearing a Patriots shirt.  I shouldn't be too hasty in my resistance of Twin Peaks.
 The food was pretty gross, but I seem to have loosened up.
 It was a good time.  The best part was making fun of each other as we tried to talk to the waitresses as if we were twenty years younger.  The verdict is that none of us has 'game' and we should rush home to our wives.


By the way, the next day I ran across an article about biker gangs who had a gun fight over ... well, whatever gangs fight about.  It was at Twin Peaks!  I might never have gone if I knew the place attracted biker gangs!

No comments: