Friday, October 2, 2015

Lit Chicks and Dicks in Concord

This is Holly.  She's a local author that has been at the lit festival and over the years we've gotten to know each other a bit and we decided to get to know each other better.  So we took a road trip to the Concord Bookshop.
Old pal Matthew Dicks was doing a talk to promote his new book.
Speaking of old pals - the place was crawling with Booktopians!!  We're everywhere!!!
Callie and Elizabeth are my usual Boston Booktopians but there were 10 of us in all there last night.  It turned out that Holly almost went to a Booktopia one year but had to cancel so we called her an honorary Booktopian as well. 
I didn't get a shot of all 10 - in fact, I realized I didn't even know the names of a few of them but I did get Tracy and Fabbie Dawn added to the mix.  I didn't completely understand why they were holding up random books because as soon as I took the picture them put them down and walked away from them...
Everything is better when you're with a Fabbie!
It will be interesting to see how many random hits this post gets with that title.  I think our most seen post is the one with "Playing the Euphonium Naked" in the title back when we were blogging about Joey in the high school band.

1 comment:

didi said...

Try saying the title outloud 5 times!