Tuesday, September 22, 2015

What my life could be ....

Jen is Booktopia-ing this week.  Thus you get a shabby blog.

When I am alone, here are some things I do.

Go to breakfast with my Mom and her family.
It was good to catch up.  Italian family, who have great nicknames.
I like the story about how my Grandfather (nicknamed Firp, after boxer Luis Firpo, who had a legendary fight against Jack Dempsey.) used to participate in dice gambling when he ran a fish market.  The guy who ran it was Two Ton Tony.   
 I've been watching movies.
Last night I rewatched Moonrise Kingdom.
Brilliant.
 I actually paid to re-watch Pitch Perfect.  Please don't judge me.
Jen told me to learn the cup song that Anna Kendrick auditions for the Barden Bellas.  She and Noelle learned it when they visited Mother Entwistle.  I will not be learning it.

 I binged watched the final season of Parks and Recreation.
The best sitcom since Seinfeld.
You would never see a post like this a year ago.
Hurry home Jennie.


No comments: