Thursday, July 9, 2015

Perfect Strangers

I don't even really know how I heard about this but a magazine called Oh Comely! coordinates an annual package swap called Perfect Strangers.  They match you up with another swapper and you send each other a package.   I was matched with a girl from the UK but she's currently traveling in South America.
The package itself was a work of art.  My swap mate has talent!

My package included South American candies, tea, a native handicraft (dream catcher), a bracelet and postcards.  She wrote me a lovely letter…unfortunately she won't be back in the UK to get my package until September!  I sent all things Newburyport - postcards, t-shirt, a lit fest bag…if she knew what was waiting for her I'm sure she would cut her trip short and rush back to get it.


No comments: