Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Typical Windsor Wednesday

Bill had to go to work today so I was left to my own devices.  I did meet up with two estate agents (which I don't want to write about until we have a flat finalized because I'm funny that way) but otherwise I was out and about enjoying the town on my own.  I had lunch on the Thames, read my book over a pot of tea and sat under the third tree on the right - my spot to meet Bill after a hard day at the office.  

Can you tell that I have a savage British tan??  
Bill and I had a nice dinner in Eton - this is defined by the fact that the meals did not come with chips (those are fries to you Americans).  So far every meal we've eaten has come with chips.  We had to go upscale to break the trend.  This is outside the conservatory of the restaurant.
 This is my after dinner cheese plate.  With pickled onions. Yum.

2 comments:

didi said...

Third tree on the right could be the name of the novel you write about your Windsor adventure

Jen and Bill said...

Ha!! I like that Di! An alternative title could be "Open Concept"....where ever we find to live it MUST have a door on the bathroom.