Monday, September 19, 2011

Take care of my baby, UDub

We look happy, but we're not.
Joey flies to Washington tomorrow morning starting the next adventure in his (and our) life.
He's nervous.  I'm sad.  (Jen and I are now empty nesters ... we'll be sitting in the dining room on Wednesday night eating another crock pot meal arguing about her trying to force me to watch another episode of Friday Night Lights while I complain about her burping out loud in memory of Joey and me telling her it's a breach of etiquette .... wait, this is our life now ... maybe it won't be so different)

Joey amused Jen by telling her he has to pick up Fabreze in Washington because Kieran's roommate told him it takes away bad odor.  Already he's maturing and he hasn't left yet.  
He's growing up too quick!  Two minutes ago he was waddling on the beach with a bathing suit full of poo telling us he thought it was gas but it was more.  Now he's using Fabreze.

2 comments:

didi said...

Hopefully we'll see comments on the post from Joey in WA!!

Anonymous said...

This is Joey. For the record, I bought the Fabreeze and have used it several times. For my dirty clothes so they don't stink before I throw them in the wash, and for my shoes after I played basketball. As the wise Stephen A. Smith once said - "Boo Yaa!"