Saturday, September 3, 2011

Another 4-Gen Night

Bret and the boys stayed over tonight.  Bret leaves for basic training in 9 days for 9 months.  I hate the number 9 tonight.

My boys....

I love this picture.  I'm running Wyatte up and down Atwood Street in a wheel barrow, Bret is carrying Malikai on his shoulders while chasing down Joey the quarterback.

I pretended I was falling asleep while pushing the boys in the wheelbarrow and running them into the overgrown ornamental grass in our yard.  (Actually the ornamental grass has grown so large that it blocks the sidewalk.  I am waiting for an angry note from someone complaining about it.  Wait, we did get an angry note about this already)

Mommy and I

Bedtime was painful.  Malikai screamed like an Italian wife at her husbands wake for much of the night because he didn't want to go to bed.




No comments: