Monday, September 5, 2011

Love everything about Gloucester except that damn Gorton's Fisherman song

Jennie dominated Gloucester today. On a whim (and a found free day) we headed south for lunch.
A few stores were closed for the holiday but we found Alchemy, a hip little restaurant in the downtown section. Good find. Great beer selection. Excellent fresh food. Fun waitstaff. I had one of the best burgers I've had in years.
There's a joke in here about all the men who've sailed on the well worn ship Jenny but it would only make me angry.
Jennie shares tea with the bear family.
We stopped into an artisan who specializes in glass jewelry (Beth Williams ). She gave us a demonstration (protective eyewear a must). I felt a little bad only spending $10 on a few beads.
Sugar.......ah, Honey Honey ..... Jen is my candy-girl.... (and apparently my stripper-girl, too)
I bought this wicked cool shirt with Fabio painted on the back. If I wear it to work do you think I'd be pulled into a conference room to let me know it is inappropriate for work?
Fabio is never inappropriate....

No comments: