Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Training

The past two nights Jennie had plans.
Left on my own I ventured downtown for dinner.
You cant have dinner at the Grog without having a pint ... or two.
 The next night I decided to try Lexie's, home of the self proclaimed best burger.  
And look, they have a tap.  It would have been rude to not partake.
This does not bode well for me if Jen takes any extended time away.
That led me to a search on famous movie drunks.
Here is a list I found:
Mickey Rourke - Barfly
Nicolas Cage - Leaving Las Vegas
Ray Milland - The Lost Weekend
Matt Dillon - Factotum
Peter O'Toole - My Favorite Year
Jack Lemmon - The Days of Wine and Red Roses
Albert Finney - Under the Volcano
John Belushi - Animal House
Paul Giamatti - Sideways
Richard Grant - Withnail and I
Lee Marvin - Cat Ballou
Bill Bob Thornton - Bad Santa
Dudley Moore - Arthur

How did Dudley Moore rank so low?  I must check out these others on the list to compare.

No comments: