Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm totally cheating tonight!!

Today was uneventful and rather than resorting to a resurrection of the "sink series", I decided to post a few shots from my uber-geek book retreat from last month.

Probably the most established author at the event was Chris Bojahlian. Everyone wanted a piece of him. I just wanted his orange sneakers.


These are our authors for the weekend - organizers Ann and Michael from Book on the Night Stand are in the back. (counter clockwise from bottom right - Ellen Meeropol, John Thompson, Chris B, Susan Greg Gillmore, Wendy Clinch, Jon Clinch, Steve Himmer, Elizabeth Stuckey French and Matthew Dicks.)


Bill is in California this week on a work boondoggle. (He will be surprised that I'm putting that on the internet since I would assume a stalker will come after me knowing I'm home alone....so I'll add that since Bill left I bought an attack dog and a big spoon.) Anyway, I thought I would post some previously unposted pictures of him so that it wouldn't seem like he wasn't here. He's cute, isn't he? Hurry home, honey!

1 comment:

Mom said...

You know you'll need that big spoon if you go down by the docks. Don't go down by the docks.