Thursday, November 24, 2011

Two posts for one - holiday special

  Missed yesterday's post while I was traveling back from Atlanta.  Here it is.
My little rent a car attracted lot of attention this week.  It's a Fiat and I had people pop their head in my window asking me about it.  I want one.
Thanksgiving meal on Atwood.  I don't know that we've had Thanksgiving at home but a couple of times.  We always seem to be traveling.  With the boys and Mom all in different spots we had our own little celebration.

It sounds quaint, but this picture makes it look a bit pathetic.  Watching Modern Family on the laptop while we eat off of this little green table does not a Norman Rockwell picture make.

Jennie looked cute... per usual.  We went out after dinner and took in the new Muppet movie.  We recommend it.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

No comments: