Monday, April 18, 2016

Mad Martha's

Saturday.  Lunch at Mad Martha's on Plum Island.
So bland on the outside.
So colorful on the inside.
We sat at the counter. 
The counter is made of all these hand painted tiles. 
There were little tins of trivia cards on the counter so Bill and I played while we waited for our lunch order.
This is sort of a quiz substitute.
Questions:
Answers:
I knew the answer to the one about milking cows from listening to The Archers - my favorite farming radio soap on the BBC.
Bill had a grilled ham and cheese and I had a yummy chicken and veg quesadilla.
We ate beneath these colorful fluffy paper clouds.
And then we walked over to the beach.  It was pretty cold in the breeze and we didn't last long.  Just enough to take pictures to make it look like we have an exciting beachy life.
Of course, our regular readers can probably guess what I said as soon as we got there??
("I love the beach.  I am vowing to come to the beach EVERY WEEK this summer!!!") 



1 comment:

didi said...

6,000 years of popcorn!