Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The perfect little rerun

Daylight savings seems like a good idea on the evening end.  It's still light at 7 pm!!  But on the morning end, it's rough.  I'm still not adjusted and after my evening wine, I'm exhausted at 10 and not in the mood to blog.  But of course, I feel some sense of obligation to our 5 followers.  I wouldn't want my sleepiness to create a void in someone's life.

I had bookclub tonight and since I'm the only one of the group who likes to have her picture taken, that doesn't tend to generate good blog fodder.  Hmmm...what to post?  Can I go back in time and look for a shot from the past?    Then I saw it.  My perfect little face.  I don't care if I've posted this before.  Chances are, I will post it again.  

2 comments:

chi said...

awwww.... you can say that again - or I will - perfect little face Miss N....

didi said...

Hi Noodles!!!!