Wednesday, March 28, 2012

%#^@&*$

I went out to dinner tonight in Arlington with Stacey and Di.  We had Italian while we caught up on the past few weeks.   

This is me when I get into the car and realized that the whole night went by without a picture for the blog!!!  It's not very flattering but maybe that will teach me to take a photo while socializing rather than waiting until every one goes home.  (of course, Arrested Development fans know that you shouldn't teach lessons...)
Bill said he might try to post from California as well.  We have a rule that you can't post on top of the other's post in one day but in this case I will make an exception. Post away, honey!

Nothing much for me to post either.... just me hanging out on the left shore with the girls.....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you guys know about DAVES OF THUNDER?