Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bill vs The Waffle

Haircut day again.  You know, its hard to take a picture of your own hair in a mirror.  I kept getting the iPhone in front of my face. Not that you wouldn't want to see a picture of my iPhone.  In fact, there it is in its Cath Kidston case.  Isn't it cute?

In this photo you can see the little note taped to the mirror that says I love Bill more than my favorite waffle (Windsor England around 2003).  It was the best compliment he ever got so it's been up there for years.  I take my waffles very seriously. (I posted about all my favorite waffles once but since we don't use tags you will have to read every blog entry ever written to find it.)

Since this blog is really intended as kind of a diary of our activities, I'll add that Bill is in California on business and that the NPPS convened on Atwood Street tonight for episode 3 of Mildred Pierce.    Milldred just opened her chicken and waffles restaurant.  Her waffles didn't look like they could begin to challenge Bill for my love.

No comments: