Friday, March 30, 2012

The Honeymoon is Over

Not wanting to be outdone by Bill's anniversary post (which was very sweet and I love nothing more than my own wedding pictures) I decided to do an anniversary-themed post as well tonight.  This is Bill in the stocks at Warwick castle (my favorite castle because it's really castle-y) with Petey as his gaoler - a glimpse of what the rest of his life will be like as #3 in the household.
"Is there something in my teeth?"
Here is some more insight into the drudgery of Bill's life...this is us the morning after our wedding with Bill grooming me at the breakfast table.  
I'll end on one of our favorite honeymoon shots...me in Harry Potter glasses next to some dead plucked chickens.   As soon as I saw them I knew I had to be near them.


4 comments:

Feeney said...

I repeat... How do you guys know about DAVES OF THUNDER?

Jen and Bill said...

Feeney's back! Love Dave's of Thunder....

didi said...

Is it inappropriate to say that the dead plucked chickens are a foreshadowing of Bill's future manscaping?

Feeney said...

This IS me -- please, hold your applause -- a buddy of mine hipped me to your blog when he saw your DOT shout-out. More episodes are coming, but in the meantime, I want to see a picture of either Jen or Bill wearing one of these bad-boys...

http://backpage.bigcartel.com/product/feensters-union-custom-fan-design-daves-of-thunder-tee