Sunday, October 16, 2011

One Cooks - The Other Cleans

I've got a sweet gig going here.  There is an unwritten rule that if one of us cooks, the other cleans.  So I spent approximately 25 seconds throwing a chicken and some flavorful liquids (soy sauce, honey, olive oil etc) into the slow cooker and Bill winds up washing dishes 8 hours later.  Just one more reason to love that crock pot!

We visited Legless Sherman today (see blog post from August 13) in Essex as we went on a hunt for bookcases.  I seem to buy books faster than I can read them so we are in the market for more shelving.   I was sad to see that no one has bought Sherman since August. I think the fact that he sits in a box next to his own legs might be a little off putting to a prospective buyer.  Anyway, Sherman seemed happy to see us but we came home shelf-less.

No comments: