Friday, April 8, 2011

A Communication Glitch


Bill was in Austin TX last night enjoying all that Austin has to offer - a cigar bar, a rooftop dining, and lots 'o beef. I thought that he was going to post an update last night but...no post! Apologies to disappointed fans (all 5 of you!) Here is the picture of Bill's burger that he sent me. I doubt he was able to get his mouth around it. Let's face it, I'm the only one in the family with a mouth big enough for a Texas burger.

Right now Joey and Bill are flying to Chicago - I drove Joey to Logan at 4:30 AM yawn!!!! - to go check out Univ Illinois at Urbana. This time next year will Joey be rooting for the Fighting Illini? Or will he be at opening day at Fenway skipping his classes at Wheelock? Stay tuned...

2 comments:

didi said...

If Caroline Griffin were writing this post there would be an XXX sentence at the end of your first paragraph!

Jen and Bill said...

I'm glad only a few know this reference, Di