Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hello Dolly

I ate dinner over Mom's tonight. We watched Diane Sawyer and her newscast, followed by Chronicle and a bad ABC sitcom. Television for the over 70's crowd. We played Scrabble while watching to complete the old person night.
But what's not old; what's new and hip, are the Michelle and Barack dolls! Mom has always collected dolls but I thought she stopped after realizing she has no space to display them. No! Not true! Always room for the Obamas.
I walked that fine line of complimenting them, while not complimenting TOO much. The fear was that they'd end up under my name in Mom's will.

2 comments:

chi said...

I suspect taking pictures of them and writing about them in your blog just nailed "Bill" next to them in the will. Just hope it is a very long time until you get them ;-)

didi said...

I thought Trudie's impromptu tattoo a few years ago was super cool, but this takes the cake! (And if you do end up with the dolls, I hope Michelle is ok taking orders from Petey.)