Sunday, February 12, 2012

Grandkid Sunday

Look who came over today....!
Wyatte and Malikai joined us for the day.  We discovered the Children's Museum in Dover, New Hampshire.  On line it looked a little lame and I had visions of Story Land.  Story Land is a concrete hell of a park.  I hope to all that is holy that it has improved since I've been there with my adult aged boys.  I take that back.  I hope that spot in the road park is still just as shitty so that future generations can feel the pain and suffering I went through.

But the good news is that this museum was NOT Story Land.  


The boys didn't enjoy when we renamed them, picking our own pronunciations for their real names.  Malikai became Maleeki and Wyatte became Why-ate.  Jennie and I thought it was funny until they really got mad and we had to stop.




 Wyatte said to Malikai, "When you were a baby you were so small you were like a stuffed animal".



The kids got to celebrate another Christmas as we still had gifts to give them from Nanny Entwistle.  I held up a painting of her so they'd know who we meant. 
As I was hugging Wyatte goodnight he said "My nipple hurts because it was cut with a sword."  I didnt bother asking for any context.  The quote was perfect as is.

It was a perfect day with our grandkids....they get funner every time we see them...



1 comment:

didi said...

sounds fun but exhausting