Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Welcome Wagon

Back in April at the lit festival I brought home this sign after packing up one of the venues. I've been meaning to return it to the book store but we've been having too much fun with it. If Mr. Allison decides to drop by - we're ready for him!

I was going to do more shots of all the places we welcome Robert Allison to...but the camera battery was dying so I only got two shots. Its unfortunate that as soon as we wooed Aaron back to the blog we post something that rivals the "sink series" in banality.

On a side note - the duvet cover pictured is also owned by Laura and Stacey!

2 comments:

amp said...

I hope Mr. Allison won't be needing to pee. Or is that toilet just holding his sign and everyone is using the downstairs bathroom in the meanwhile?

Jennifer said...

This is my ploy to keep all boys out of the master bathroom (aka MY bathroom). You can't see the little note dangling from the flusher but its an angry picture of me reminding people to flush correctly or the toilet will run endlessly. I'm not sure Mr. Allison could handle it.