Friday, August 26, 2011

End of the Season

As they say at Rydell High, "If you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter!" So I went to cheer the Tigers in their first, and unfortunately last, game of the playoff season. Traffic kept me from the first half of the game but I did get to see Bill at bat twice. He was clearly the heart of the team, cheering on his mates, keeping cadence on the number of outs while in the field and making sure that everyone got their atta-boys. It was nice to see Bill in his ball playing persona.
And then there was the after party. I went home so Bill could go to Tiger's house (strangely, one of his Tiger team mates is called Tiger!) and when it came time to blog about it I found these pictures on our camera. Doesn't Bill know that what happens at Tiger's, stays at Tigers??


No comments: