Monday, November 14, 2016

Random U.K.

And now a few random shots from the two weeks in the UK.  We're finally running out of pictures to show of this trip but I do have more of Montreal…so we'll close this one out first.

I found a narrow boat that seemed especially made for me!!  
I spent much of the trip wearing my leopard print Uggs.  That's right - these are Uggs!  And I love them.
Seen in the Cotswolds.
For Bill's birthday we went to dinner at Boisdale - our favorite Scottish jazz club with a Cigar Roof Deck.  The saddest part about the night is that since we had to go after my work day we were too late to get up on the deck to smoke!!  A failure in the annuls of birthday gifts.   But we did enjoy a fabulous meal.
This is my Haggis sitting on Neeps and Tatties.
Even the check has a "men's club" feel to it.
I'll close out our London trip with this beauty.  That may be Jerry's supermodel pose?  Ann-Maria is raging against the machine and I'm just happy to be there.




No comments: