Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pete's a Big Cheese with the NPPS

Denise unveiled a special treat for the NPPS tonight - husband Pete presented individual cheese boards monogramed for each of us for our movie nights!!!!  AND monogramed cheese spreaders!!!  I have to say that this is an especially thoughtful gift.  I think he has thrown down the gauntlet.  Will this spur Bill on to do something drastic -  like sew each of us Downton Abbey outfits?  I hope I get an "above stairs" costume and not scullery maid garb.
I'm glad to see that our readership hasn't deserted us with out two night outage.  Internet has been restored and we are once again surfing the world wide web.  

2 comments:

Denise said...

Bill's making up costumes? How cool! We can all be "upstairs"--Lady Mary, Lady Edith, and Lady Sybil!

Mom said...

If not costumes, then what about little bags for the cheese boards so the "Ladies" can carry them to group nights?