Sunday, January 8, 2012

Entwistle Xmas 2011-2012


Jennie and I loved our big Christmas gift from Mother... Doody Head.  It is exactly as the name depicts.... a game where you throw doody at each others head.  On the first throw of poo from Lily,  Jennie and I conked heads and each became concussed.  Good, neigh Great, times....

Lily showing off her guns and her new sleeve tattoo...
The rest of the family attempted a gun show, but came up short of Lily's impressive display.






The family enjoys a lovely meal at a local steakhouse in Albany.  (I'm sure they were happy to see us pack up and leave...)

Again, Lily outshines the rest of the family. We all posed for a nice photo, but she did her best Calvin funny face pose.  She is a future acting star whose coattails we should ride immediately.

1 comment:

Fletch (AKA Bill Gates) said...

I stand corrected. I have realized there was a problem with my my browser not getting the updates. Maybe next time it's a slow news day you can add some posts on how to work a computer for people like me who obviously aren't that bright.