Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I could be the old man in this painting

I had pizza over Mom's house tonight while watching the Celtics.
We haven't gotten together for the past couple weeks so it was great to see her.
I took a picture of this painting I did for her 33 years ago.  That sentence hurt to type.
Thirty three years ago.... Sweet Jesus..
I did it my senior year in high school.  It's a total rip off of a Norman Rockwell painting and remains the most detailed painting I've ever done.  I'm not good at detail.  Not in painting, not in life, really.
Mom loves it though and that's all that matters.


2 comments:

didi said...

You are a big picture kinda guy, Bill. Leave the details to your other half. Cute photo and cute painting. Hi Trudie!

Jen and Bill said...

Thanks DiDi.... Isn't Trudie cute?
xxxooo