Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A slow day in blog land


Newsflash - I got a haircut. We tried to spice it up with a little cigar pose in front of the cigar wall. It's gotta be better than that post about the fan...and the one with the garbage can.

We don't have a photo but we did enjoy the world's fastest meal tonight - Taco Tuesday at Agave. I swear they must have those tacos already plated before we even sit down. I just have to think "one beef and one pork taco in the medium shell" and it appears in front of me. Packing for NYC - watch for travel pix this weekend!!

4 comments:

didi said...

Nice do!
So here's a question -- can you name all of the people in the cigar photos? I see Noelle and Fluffy, not sure who else...

Jen and Bill said...

Sorry - I think the person you are mistaking for Fluffy is actually Chris's husband Dan.

didi said...

who are the folks on the other wall?

Jen and Bill said...

Noelle and Aaron