Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to entertain toddlers

Tractors and animals!! We spent an hour today at the Spencer -Pierce-Little Farm. Less than 2 miles from our house and Bill & I had never been there before.


Even I was aghast at the size of this pig. I wish the photo has something to give it scale because this thing was a mammoth!! Stacey - this shot is for you.

This is Schooner. A big hit with the boys.


And finally, the alpaca next door. The nice man who owned it even called the alpacas to the fence with some food so that the boys could see them. But I think I was much more fascinated - they didn't know an alpaca from a horse but I don't think I've ever actually seen an alpaca before. They were very cute and have no upper teeth and seemed to respond when he called them by name. Maybe Bill and I need a pet alpaca??

1 comment:

didi said...

the boys are gorgeous. i love their white-blond hair. you guys are great grandparents!