Monday, December 19, 2016

Catching Up!! (#1)

I have no idea why there has been a big gap between the title of the blog post and the words/pictures.  I've tried to fix it and I can't.  Also, I know I skipped last week's blog but we were so busy generating blog material that I didn't have time to post.  So now I have to backtrack a week or two.  The picture above is of our first snow.  It's snowed again this weekend but this was our first real winter snow so I wanted to show the new porch and Bill's new porch chair and our Christmas greenery all against the backdrop of fluffy white flakes.

Then we have the town all lit up for Christmas.  I think this picture is pre-snow.  This is from my morning walk - I'm out and about long before the sun these days.
I can not resist posting these pictures from NPPS.  Christin gave Denise and me these snuggle sacks that have arm holes and open at the legs so you can basically wear it all day long.  Denise is modeling while Christin demonstrates how the leg flap opens and fastens upright for walking or going to the bathroom.  Perfect for watching BBC TV in freezing New England!
Look who came to visit!!  Jana and Jim flew in from Seattle and Chris and Earle drove down from VT and we all converged in the Port for my annual Christmas party!!!  
Before the big night we had a few days to hang out.  This included dinner and drinks at the Grog - everyone's favorite local hang out.
Which means we were all in a festive mood when we got home and started doing a little clowning around.  I think Chris should consider this style the next time she is at the salon.
Then she and Earle could be twins!
Dumb and Dumber?
Jim and Woodman became close friends on this visit.
No visit to the Port would be complete without breakfast at Angie's.  Home made hash and baked beans for everyone!!
There is so much more and I know what everyone really wants to see are party pictures so I promise to most multiple times this week!  



2 comments:

didi said...

Glad to see the blog still lives!

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.