Tuesday, June 29, 2010

DEVASTATED!!!!


The box that I have been so anxiously awaiting for the past 2 months has finally arrived....only to find that it was ripped open in transit creating a hole big enough for all my beloved books to fall out! I am in utter mourning. The 4 that survived were the 4 that were actually available in the US but the UK had paperback versions. So I have NONE of the unique Scottish books that I spent hours picking out and many many dollars shipping. I do have a Hearts program from the football game and one of the many little stocking stuffers that we bought in Edinburgh but this is no consolation. Seriously, I may not recover from this disappointment.

2 comments:

chi said...

UGH!!!! so so sorry to hear --- you are missing books and Bill is missing flesh... what a pair!

amp said...

damn Dementors. Now they've seemingly infiltrated the post!